- Stay in the heart of Sydney’s vibrant city centre for 3 nights
- See the sandstone gaol at Berrima
- Delicious BBQ lunch at Gold Creek Station, a working pastoral property
- Enjoy a tour of the fascinating Parliament House
- Visit the iconic Australian War Memorial in Canberra and be moved by the Last Post ceremony
- Spend a day at Australia’s largest celebration of spring – the 2019 Canberra Floriade
- Experience the Bowral’s famous Tulip Time Festival
- Enjoy a traditional Devonshire Tea at the pretty Southern Highlands town of Mittagong
- Take in the spectacular highlights of Sydney on a city tour
- Explore the famous Manly Beach
- Sail around Sydney’s iconic harbour on a scenic cruise
Canberra Floriade & Bowral’s Tulip Time Festival
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.