- Spectacular 2019 Edinburgh Tattoo Performance
- Royal London tour visiting Parliament Square, Kensington Palace, Princess Diana Memorial.
- Buckingham Palace and Changing of the Guard
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Visit the town of Shakespeare’s birth
- York: View York Minster and stroll along the Shambles. See the city walls.
- Glasgow: View Glasgow Cathedral and George Square on your orientation tour
- Edinburgh: Sightseeing with your Local Specialist includes the famous Princes Street, the Royal Mile and views of the new Parliament Building as well as the Castle
- Belfast: See Belfast City Hall and Queen’s University
- Dublin: Sightseeing with your Local Specialist to see St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral, the glorious
Georgian Squares and Trinity College
- Kilkenny: View Kilkenny Castle and gardens
- Waterford: Visit the Waterford Crystal Showroom
- Cardiff: See the Millenium Stadium and view Cardiff Castle
- Bath: Visit the Georgian Spa town
- Windsor: View the Royal castle
England, Scotland & Ireland
$6,800 per person, twin share*
*The fare displayed above is a from price, based on a tour departure in low season and is correct as at . Surcharges may apply to some departure cities & dates. Visit our website or call us for all of our current available departure dates & prices from your departure city.
13 days | Departs 1 Aug 2019 –
Join us on an escorted journey from Australia to the UK, taking in the highlights of Britain, Ireland & Scotland including the world famous Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Please select from the options below to view the total price for your tour.
- 0 $
- 0 $
Flights are included in your price (as required)
Home to Airport Transfers included (Adelaide metro area only)
Print product summary
Discover more about this holiday
- Return flights from Australia to the UK
- 11 breakfasts (B), 2 lunches (L) & 5 dinners (D)
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach with reclining seats
- The services of a professional Travel Director throughout your journey
- Visits and entrance fees, as per your itinerary
- Complimentary backpack and documentation wallet
- Porterage at hotels
Today we board our flight to London to begin our fabulous Britain, Scotland and Ireland Holiday. Sit back and relax onboard your flight. Meals, drinks and refreshments are provided during the flight.
Welcome to London! On arrival in London we will be transferred from the airport to the hotel. There will be some leisure time allowed before you meet your Travel Director and join them for a Welcome Dinner at a local restaurant.
❱ Hotel stay: Hilton Olympia (1 night)
This morning we begin our tour and travel to Stratford-upon-Avon, where you have time to see the sights and shop for souvenirs. During your orientation of York your Travel Director will take you on a walk through the web of quaint, narrow streets and show you York Minster, one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals in the world. Continue to your hotel in Bradford where you dine tonight.
❱ Hotel stay: Jurys Inn or similar (1 night)
Drive through the Yorkshire Dales to the scenic glory of the Lake District. Travelling along the shores of England’s largest lake, Windermere, and through countryside that inspired the Romantic poets, you reach Grasmere. View the grave of William Wordsworth, buried at St. Oswald’s Church. We cross the Scottish border and visit Gretna Green, where eloping couples would say their vows over the anvil. Later arrive in Edinburgh for a two night stay.
❱ Hotel stay: Holiday Inn or similar (2 nights)
This morning’s sightseeing tour with your Local Specialist includes views of the Georgian New Town, Palace of Holyroodhouse, the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle. Spend free time exploring on your own or join your Travel Director on an Optional Experience to the Royal Yacht Britannia in nearby Leith. This evening. enjoy the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo.
Follow the rugged Ayrshire coast past the island called Ailsa Craig, the stepping stone from Scotland to Ireland, then board a ferry for the short crossing to Northern Ireland. See City Hall, Queen’s University and the dock where the Titanic was built during your city orientation. Finally cross the River Boyne at Drogheda to enter the Irish capital, Dublin.
❱ Hotel stay: City West Hotel or similar (2 nights)
See Trinity College, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Dublin Castle, Christchurch Cathedral and the stately Georgian squares with your Local Specialist. Spend the rest of the day as you please. Why not explore Temple Bar or Grafton Street, famous for its street performers? This evening consider joining an Optional Experience to an Irish cabaret.
Traverse County Kildare’s splendid countryside. In Kilkenny see the imposing medieval castle and enjoy free time for lunch. This afternoon visit the House of Waterford Crystal showroom and see the exquisite pieces. Dine tonight at your hotel.
❱ Hotel stay: Treacys Waterford or similar (1 night)
Cross St. George’s Channel to Wales, and continue your journey to Cardiff Bay to view the Millennium Centre and the National Assembly. View the historic Cardiff Castle and see the Millennium Stadium before arriving at your hotel.
❱ Hotel stay: Copthorne Hotel or similar (1 night)
Cross the Severn Estuary into England and the glorious city of Bath. See splendid Georgian architecture during your orientation. Perhaps consider a visit to the Roman Baths. View the world’s oldest and largest inhabited castle during your visit to Windsor. Why not enjoy a stroll along the banks of the river or shop for Royal Souvenirs
❱ Hotel stay: Hilton Olympia or similar (2 nights)
Today passengers on the tour will enjoy a tour of Buckingham Palace including state rooms and the beautiful Palace gardens. Also included for you is a magnificent and traditional high tea that includes decadent treats of cakes, pastries and finger sandwiches.
This morning after breakfast, some free time has been set aside for any last minute shopping before we transfer to Heathrow Airport for our flight to Australia. Our flight departs late afternoon. Onboard refreshments during the flight are provided.
After a wonderful summer holiday, our flight arrives back in Adelaide early evening.
The following terms & conditions apply to your booking in addition to our General Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Flights are included from all departure cities shown as required. These are based on Emirates ‘L’ Class Economy airfares, and are subject to availability at the time of your booking confirmation.
- The following fees apply for cancellations made once your booking is confirmed:
After deposit is received – loss of deposit;
46 to 70 days before departure – 25% of total booking value plus deposit;
31 to 40 days before departure – 50% of total booking value plus deposit;
Within 30 days of departure – 100% of total booking value.
We recommend purchasing travel insurance for your holiday.