- Enjoy an evening talk by author & local identity, Ian Hutton
- Relax aboard a 2 hour scenic cruise
- View a large variety of fish from aboard a glass bottom boat
- Opportunity to snorkel the wreck of the Favourite
- Explore Lord Howe Island’s profuse coral seascape
- Learn about some of the more unusual lagoon inhabitants
- Join Ron on an easy 3 hour, 3km environmental ramble
- Watch 3 short historical movies from the flying boat days
- Walk the Little Island Trek
- See the providence petrel, one of the world’s rarest birds
- Feed the fish at Ned’s Beach
Lord Howe Island
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.