- Marvel at a Cable Beach sunset
- Float down Geikie Gorge
- Visit an art gallery featuring Indigenous artwork
- Tour the Argyle Diamond Mine
- Relax on Chamberlain Gorge with morning tea
- Hike up Emma Gorge
- Travel on the Gibb River Road
- Taste the rum at the Hoochery Distillery
- Take a thrilling boat ride on the Ord River
- See the spectacular Bungle Bungles from the air on a scenic flight
- Experience the Ord Valley’s gourmet produce at Sandalwood Factory
- Explore Hidden Valley (Mirima) National Park
- Cruise Katherine Gorge & see ancient Aboriginal rock art
- Indulge in food & wine on Darwin’s waterfront
Magic in the Kimberley
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.