- Experience the famous Melbourne International Flower & Garden Show
- Delicious morning tea with local food, tea, coffee & sparkling wine
- See the best landscape & floral talent from Australia & around the world
- Stay for Gardens by Twilight, a fun night out at the Flower Show
- Enjoy a gourmet tour of the Yarra Valley wine region
- Indulge in lunch at the fabulous Rochford Wines
- Visit Yering Station, a winery that is part of the Australian Tourism Hall of Fame
- Sample the famous products from the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie
- Stay at the Savoy Hotel on Little Collins in the heart of Melbourne’s city centre
- Time at leisure to explore more of Melbourne
Melbourne Flower & Garden Show
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.