- Enjoy a guided base tour of Uluru
- Visit the Uluru – Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre
- Witness the changing colours of Uluru at sunset
- Indulge in a BBQ dinner near Uluru
- Enjoy a tour of the night sky
- Watch the first rays of the sun hit Uluru from the viewing area
- Discover the mystical 36 domes of Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- View Atila (Mt Conner) on your way to Kings Canyon
- Join a guided climb to the rim of Kings Canyon
- Explore the spectacular West MacDonnell Ranges
- Enjoy a Ploughman’s Lunch at Glen Helen Homestead Lodge
- Discover the unique Central Australian town of Alice Springs
Red Centre Highlights
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.