- Stop in the town of Port Augusta
- Visit the Iron Knob, where the first iron ore deposit was discovered
- Travel through sheep station country to Mt Ive Station
- Tour into the Gawler Ranges amazing wilderness
- Travel to the Head of the Great Australian Bight
- See up to 60 magnificent whales which have gathered in the Bight
- Visit the little fishing village of Fowlers Bay
- Follow the coastline to Streaky Bay
- Explore the Point Labatt Conservation Park
- See Australia’s only known breeding ground for Sea Lions
- Visit Port Lincoln, the centre of SA’s tuna fishing industry
- See Great White Sharks up close on a cruise
The Last Wilderness
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.