- Visit the Australian Arid Lands Botanic Garden
- Explore the unique opal mining town of Coober Pedy
- Witness a breathtaking Outback sunset at the colourful Breakaways
- Visit the original Overland Telegraph Station in Alice Springs
- Learn about the Royal Flying Doctors Service & School of the Air
- Enjoy an informative base walk of Uluru (Ayers Rock)
- Marvel at Uluru’s changing colours at sunset & enjoy an Outback BBQ
- Experience Bruce Munro’s stunning Field of Light display
- Enjoy a short walk through Walpa Gorge at Kata Tjuta (the Olgas)
- Visit Marla Bore, the water supply used during the Stuart Highway’s construction
- Stop at remote Outback roadhouses along the way
True Blue Adventure – Opals to the Alice
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.