- Wake up to an Outback sunrise in Broken Hill
- Follow the Darling River into the Outback
- Explore the pretty town of Bourke
- Discover the classic heritage buildings in Charleville
- Explore Blackall, the home of the mythical “Black Stump”
- Visit Barcaldine, the birthplace of the Australian Labor Party
- Explore the Qantas Founders Museum
- Visit the Stockman’s Hall of Fame
- Be fascinated by the Australian Age of Dinosaurs exhibit in Winton
- Cross the Diamantina River & visit the Min Min Encounter Centre
- Dinner at the famous Birdsville Pub
- Travel through the Stony Desert along the rugged Birdsville Track
- Experience the award-winning Steamtown Sound & Light Show
True Blue Magic
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.