- Wake up to an Outback sunrise in Broken Hill
- Follow the Darling River into the Outback
- Explore the pretty township of Bourke
- Discover the classic heritage buildings in Charleville
- Explore Blackall, the home of the mythical “Black Stump”
- Visit Barcaldine, birthplace of the Australian Labor Party
- Explore the Qantas Founders Museum
- Visit the Australian Stockman’s Hall of Fame
- Be fascinated by the Australian Age of Dinosaurs exhibit in Winton
- Cross the famous Diamantina River & visit the Min Min Encounter Centre
- Travel past the Diamantina Crossing to Birdsville
- Enjoy dinner at the famous Birdsville Pub
- Travel through the great Stony Desert along the rugged Birdsville Track
- Experience the award-winning Steamtown Sound & Light Show
- Gourmet Clare Valley winery cellar door lunch with wines
True Blue Magic
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.