- See the famous Blue Lake in Mount Gambier
- Explore Portland, Victoria’s first settlement back in 1834
- Historical tram ride around Portland
- A memorable night out at the Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum’s Sound & Light Show
- Visit the fascinating Allansford Cheese World
- Tour along Victoria’s spectacular Great Ocean Road
- See the famous Twelve Apostles
- Spend a night at the iconic seaside town of Apollo Bay
- Taste handmade products at the Great Ocean Road Chocolatery & Ice Creamery
- Tour via the Coonawarra wine region
True Blue Paradise by the Sea
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.