- Guided touring with a specialist wildflower guide
- Visit Coomberdale Wildflower Farm for a very interesting talk & display
- See the everlastings in the Coalseam National Park
- See the beautiful Wreath Leschenaultia, a unique flower often growing in disturbed gravel
- Visit Geraldton’s HMAS Sydney Memorial
- Take in the views from Ross Graeme Lookout in Kalbarri National Park
- Explore The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
- Enjoy a flower walk at Nilgen Reserve
- Spend a day on beautiful Rottnest Island
Wildflowers in the West
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
Flights included in your price - as required
Transfers from home included - Adelaide only
Prices departing from other Australian airports are available on request. Contact now about a price from your preferred city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here.